About this site...

Everything about beautiful female. Their smile, body, curves, boobs, butts, Asians, Europeans, you name it.

When we are both inside the room, she helped me took off my clothes. Piece by piece, then it was my turn to undress her. She is petite and it made me pick her up easily, hugging her from behind. The sweet frangrance of her hair, turns me on. We then started kissing lightly as we made our way to the showers....





short stories


She came with the same big alluring eyes and sweet big smile.

We had a passionate session with lots of kissing and frenching, There is some BBBj in bathtub and after bath we started frenching on the bed. Passion built up and I started fingering her with her stroking my dick. Action becomes more frantic and I cannot take it anymore and ask for cap. First round ended pretty fast in missionary.

After a quick shower, we lied on the bed and she started kissing me again. Again, we slowly built up the passion with the french kiss and me fondling her body. Fingered her again and give her some licks in between while she tried to give me a BBBJ in return. Really shiok. blush 2nd round started with her in cowgirl riding me vigorously till she cum. Then we flip to missionary with me lying on top of her banging her while listening to her sweet moans and admiring her face. Finally changed to doggy, ram up the speed and gave her my 2nd shot. We were sweating like mad after all the action.

After the 2nd round, she went to wash up and then come back and we cuddle in each other arms. We sleep for a while facing each other touching our noses Smiley. Phone then rang and I went to wash up and leave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
Your Ad Here